Ratings for Dr. Kyle W. Debenham

this woman has the worst bedside manner ever. My husband took my 3 year old daughter in for strep throat and she was rude and should realize that patients can hear her talking about them through the walls. Avoid this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Somehow I always have the misfortune of visiting Urgent Care when this rude woman is working! She obviously looks down on us and it's evident in her manner and tone. Horrible bed side manner. And God forbid you be on pain meds for chronic pain! I have never ever asked this uncaring woman for pain meds, yet every single time I go there regardless of why, she goes out of her way to make me feel like a pill seeker (even if pain was NEVER mentioned)! This last time she actually walked in the room and the very first words out of her mouth was "There's nothing I can do for you because you are already taking pain meds." The ONLY reason I was there was I needed a doctors slip because I missed work! Hope she leaves soon and Cody get a decent doctor in the Urgent Care!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Abrupt, condescending and just plain rude. No bedside manner whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Kyle W. Debenham's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)