Ratings for Dr. Darren Dickson

Awful experience. Shady billing practices and absurd prices. I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Recently moved to the area and went in for a cleaning as a new patient and was told I had a cavity - I was surprised because my previous 6-mo checkup was clear. Dr Dickson popped up x-rays that showed a cavity but I had a funny feeling something wasn't kosher so I saw another dentist about a week later and my suspicion was confirmed - very clearly there was no cavity. Additionally there was a hard sell from start to finish for cosmetic dentistry - Before ever seeing hygienist, I had to sit down with a staff member and endure a sales pitch complete with before and after pictures. I didn't come for cosmetic work or even ask about cosmetic procedures. I just needed a cleaning and I definitely don't want teeth that look like a row of Chiclets. Aside from the obvious and more important implications of being diagnosed with an imaginary cavity, the intake process implied that there was something wrong with the way my natural teeth look. Felt like a shakedown from start to finish.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Dickson and his staff always make my visit pleasurable. From check-in to check-out, eveyone is very friendly and knowledgable of whatever my needs are. I can't think you enough.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Very very expensive for all services but also they do plenty of analysis to recommend alot of unnecessary services - mine totaled over $1,200. Next dentist didn't think I needed any of it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I like the staff and service but they require all money upfront for any work done, they then submit it to your insurance company on your behalf so you have to wait on a check. Very expensive!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010