Ratings for Dr. Mary Z. Thaxton

Excellent doctor! I would recommend her to anyone! Her and her nurses were very friendly and made me feel at ease. This pregnancy was different then my first but I cannot think of any reason this woman should have anything but positive reviews! :)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Thaxton! She always tries to make you feel at ease in an uncomfortable situation.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Thaxton! I was so nervous and scared walking into that office, I was young and embarrassed. But the staff and Dr. thaxton herself made me never regret choosing her and her office to go to! Amazing!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

What's another word for amazing! I was so nervous and just uncomfortable with any doctor really. But Dr. Thaxton and staff Was so pleaseanf and took the time to help me deal with my anxiety and laughed at my terrible jokes. Amazing service. 4 star So grateful for being recommended to her. Great Doctors do exist and she's one of them

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr Thaxton is by FAR the best gyno I have ever had. I am 63 years old and have lived all over the US so I have had to change doctors frequently. Dr Thaxton is a doctor I would book a flight to see! This lady is a gifted surgeon, her bedside manner is exceptional.Do yourself a favor if you are searching for a new doctor, I am sure you will be as happy with her as the many people I have met and talked with who use her at this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Thaxton is the best obgyn I've ever seen. She takes her time to make sure she has explained everything. She has excellent bedside manner. She is very supportive when you are giving birth. She makes you really comfortable no matter the situation. I used her for my son and will use her in the future for anything else! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Thaxton takes her time and makes sure she has answered any questions. She has excellent bedside manner and made me feel like I was her top priority. I have used her for my last 2 deliveries and wouldn't dream of using anyone else. should the need arise for her services in the future I won't hesitate in making future appointments with her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Thaxton is very personable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. She didn't rush me through my appointment and suggested different meds to help with my particular issues. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Thaxton is extremely personable and immediately puts you at ease. She always encouraged and answered all questions. She was fantastic in the delivery of my daughter. I will be using Dr. Thaxton for any future check ups and children.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Really friendly and knowledgable. Takes the time to answer all questions completley. Always encourages questions. Easy to talk to. Her nurse, Casey, is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Mary Z. Thaxton's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)