Ratings for Dr. Abraham Ancselovics

I have always been afraid of dental work, especially root canals and was terrified when I first came to Dr. Ancselovics. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by the front office staff and immediately felt at ease. They assured me that Dr. Ancselovics would take good care of me and they were 100% right! Dr. Ancselovics was kind, attentive and very gently. It's obvious that he knows exactly what he's doing and his technique left me pain-free and relaxed. I would definitely come back to him again!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The best experience in a dentist office I was treated with compassion and caring and would return anytime if I need more work

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

After doing the surgery, getting paid he left himself an out by saying the canal may be cracked. Therefore, he couldn't fail. The canal was cracked.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

On my 1st visit, receptionist greeted me by asking for my credit card number! She chided me for not having it on me and threatened that I would not be seen and have to leave. She chided me for carrying a check book either and ordered me to me my husband on the phone to provide a credit card number. I told her I get mailed my copay amounts once my insurance has covered its part. She would have none of it. On my follow-up appointment, the receptionist was curt when I told her she got my time wrong in her phone message. She was unapologetic and was brash and nasty about it—even though she was wrong! Stay away from this facility. I would NEVER RECOMMEND this dentist.

Submitted October 7, 2016

Great endodontist recommended. very helpful. Very respectful

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Ancselovics performed cyst treatment on my tooth #3 while three dentists I've visited for advice were inclined towards extraction of the tooth. Dr. Ancselovics was able to discover particularly problematic canal. The cyst completely healed and my tooth was saved. Later, when I went to the regular dentist to have a crown done on this tooth, he said I was lucky to find such a great endodontist and that cyst treatment was done flawlessly. I am very greatful to Dr. Ancselovics. I should also mention that I chose him because he had a very good online rating.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

very attentive and knowledgable doctor who made me feel at ease. Excellent in all respects. Took me in an emergency even as a first time patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Wife said she had a good experience & seemed very professional. Said there was a lot of decay in upper molar but did save tooth. Recommended.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

fantastic office and doctor!painless well explained root canal!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010