Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Bascom

After 2 failed surgeries, Dr. Bascom's surgical approach was successful. He was professional, caring and highly skilled. My highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Great guy, didn't recommend unnecessary surgeries as some do just to make more money. Explained everything that needed explaining about my surgery. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Bascom changed my life. After three failed surgeries, he and his staff performed a relatively procedure with a one-night stay that literally cured my condition. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I had a bad experience with another doctor. A routine surgery ended up being three surgeries and 9 1/2 weeks in the hospital. My daughter checked on Dr. Bascom and he agreed to take my case. As far as I'm concerned, he saved my life. He was so professional, knowledgeable and caring. I don't think I could have made it through the 4th surgery if not for him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Thomas H. Bascom's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)