Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Cox

Dr. Cox and his staff are wonderful people. I have been to a few chiropractors over the last two decades and Dr. Cox's treatment style is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is very thorough in hitting all the spots that are causing me discomfort and I truly feel so much better when I leave the clinic. Thank you to Dr. Cox and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr.Cox is an amazing chiropractor , he always puts in 110% to satisfy his clients needs. I been going to him 6 months now due to a car accident , I dealt with the most excruciating pain . The pain was in the upper back near the cervical of the spine , I couldn't even bend to touch my toes ,my muscles were very stiff. I started off with getting therapy and adjustments 3 days a week , and as time went by my back was getting better. I visited his office , and he gave me all the information I need. His office and employees are very welcoming and eager to help anyone to benefit their physical needs. I wouldn't know where I would be without his assistance , probably having a back pains of a 60 year lady ,which isn't good for a teenager to have.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Having been a patient of other Chiropractors , I feel very confident in referring Dr Cox as my preference of choice. Dr. Cox office staff is also very accommodating . Will be a repeat patient if need arises .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Cox treated my 19y/o son for TMJ. During initial visit, Dr Cox indicated he would provide ultrasound and adjustment during each $52 visit. My son visited approx six times. During fifth visit, Dr. Cox only adjusted. I briefed my son to ensure all future visits included both. On sixth visit when my son verfied he would receive both, my son stated Dr. Cox said, "What does your dad expect for free? Why don't you pursue a more permanent solution?" My son indicated Dr. Cox later apologized for his remarks. Figuring my son misunderstood Dr. Cox, I left a message to discuss. After two calls, I'm still waiting. Have already found a new chiropractor who may appreciate my business just a bit more.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Cox is a fantastic doctor i will recomened him to anyone. Dr Cox and his staff has always got me in right away and even in emergencies. I am very happy with my experience there in his office. Thank you Cara Simeral

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. cox is the best chiropractor ever! the staff there is absolutely amazing, by far the best environment to be in. Great sense of humor! I've been going there for months, and feeling great each time! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr Cox is extremely knowledgable and has done a great job of relieving my stress aches and pains

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I've been a patient since 2001 after having a year of constant headaches and my MD couldn't diagnose me. Dr. Cox and his entire staff are the best! I've never thought about going any place else.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Cox for 11 years for anything from car accidents to the occasional "tune up". He is always amusing and professional and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is patient and knowledgable and very accomodating when it comes to scheduling. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Stephen M. Cox's Credentials