Dr. Ashley Clarke

Ratings for Dr. Ashley Clarke

Badly infected foot tried to reach office for DAYS. Nobody answers always vm leave message 4 appt will get back 2 you. I gave up Fri I called old doc got antibiotic feeling btr. Clarke sent me weeks ago for swallow test had follow up today 4 results. Nurse takes me to room said dr wants to talk to me. clarke walks in ,smoke coming out her ears (at 9am mind you, who has that much venom that early) She tells me I went to see wallace 9/11 got antibiotic shes dismissing me leave NOW. Sat there stunned not grasping it. Very mean, angry something so minor. She said I can't have 2 primary care drs I said with your office not returning calls had no choice but seek help, my foot was raw, inflamed w/red line. I was given antibiotic for a REASON duh. She kept telling me to leave she will call policee police as I am sitting CRYING AND BEGGING her to stand by her oath at least talk to me like a human being stop talking so mean to me like I was a CRIMINAL. She even did the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 like I was some child in time out or something I begged her to please help me understand what was so wrong. I tried again to tell her the office issues none of which are my fault she was so angry she would not listen. SHE DID CALL THE POLICE ON ME I have severe anxiety and depression she knows this yet she put me through so much stress, humiliation. How hard would it have been to have a nurse call me say my appt was cancelled and send me a lettter, no she WANTED to put me on blast. Who does this? This was reported to the hospital board and I also called the prosecutors office and other various agencies. I was told she lied you can have as many doctors as you feel you need. Next time you dismiss a patient try and handle yourself with some professionalism. THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN PLACE IN AN OFFICE, a letter would have been better unless you get off on being mean to depressed/anxiety ridden people, which is sick. You could have been polite and kind and still got your way. Did you get your ego inflated making a sick woman beg you to talk to her and explain what she could have possibly done that was so worthy or your wrath. You told me to leave and I told you I would but would you PLEASE tell me why you were so angry at 9am over a stupid antibiotic. I hope you learned from this, I used to look up to you but you have really shown me something. You would not budge you would not listen to me telling you countless times this morning that I TRIED SIX TIMES TO CALL YOUR OFFICE TO GET IN but your understaffed office never calls me back. In the parking lot while waiting for the POLICE I talked to another patient who said her mother has the same issue getting an answer, only answer machine and several days of waiting finally a call back. Why couldn't you just come in and be polite, I said hi when you walked in and was polite and you just snarled and laid into me like a charging bull. You were wrong and I don't care what you think. I don't want to come back where I am not wanted but you sure could have handled it with a smile and a handshake goodbye. Had you handled it like a professional I wouldn't be writing this right now and I wouldn't have had to make all the calls I did today. This is not acceptable. Next time just cancel the persons appointment days ahead so they don't have to show up and get mentally abused by you. In my worst moments in life (and I have had more than you could imagine) I still never treated someone the way you did me today. All you kept saying was you were calling the police, you were calling the police. On a person crying and begging you to please sit down and talk to me for a minute. The more I begged the meaner you became, no compassion, no caring, your way, stubborn. I have never witnessed a doctor like this, or even my abusive father never acted like that to me. I don't even know you that well and, wow. I hope whatever made you so angry that you had to take it out of little old out of shape and in ill health me made you feel better. Not sure it all had to do with me, you couldn't have got so mad over a girl going to another doctor to get an antibiotic because your office can't handle phones and making appointments. I talked to the prosecutors office and told them you talked to me like a child, a criminal and even hinted that I am committing ins fraud by going to 2 diff docs. They, along with and Affinity and other sources said I can go to as many doctors as necessary to be treated if my MAIN PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR fails to call me back after 6x or whenever the mood strikes me. My insurance said the same thing. I have had a very busy day after leaving your office feeling depressed, angry, mentally abused and victimized all over again, you have no idea what I have been through in my life. I put doctors right up there with police officers as far as my heros but lady you have ruined that for me. Thanks for kicking me when I was down.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014