Ratings for Dr. Warren Appleman

I had Cataract surgery with Dr, Appleman at the Brooklyn eye center on 7/19/2012. My experience was GREAT!!! He is an excellent doctor who explains everything in detail to his patients and he makes you feel comfortable. His sftaff is also great. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very nice Dr. and always pleasant. Gives lots of samples and helps out with my insurance.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Very nice, pleasant, and knowledgeable. I had my first visit (based on the reviews here), and he was exactly as described. Great office and staff. You don't feel rushed, and he gives you 100\% of his attention. It was a very thorough eye exam.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Applebaum for several years and I am impressed with his professional attitude. I never feel rushed at an appointment and he takes the time to answer all questions. A very experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Appleman is thorough, smart and informative. He takes the time to answer questions and to do a thorough examination. I felt like I was in excellent hands with him and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

This is a verr kind, helpful, and intteligent doctor. Always on time and goes over everything you need to know and want to know. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Warren Appleman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med