Ratings for Dr. Amal M. El Taji

Okay I dont know where to start but I describe Dr. Taji with one word "HORRIBLE" I am 38 weeks pregnant and yesterday she told me she will not be delivering my baby because she is going on emergency leave. She rudely told me to go to a clinic and have me assigned to a doctor. She didn't even refer me to any doctors out there. I'm almost due and I might go into labor anytime now and I have no doctor. Selfishness

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Amal El-Taji is the most loving ,caring Dr. I have ever had. Dr. Taji has been a part of our family since 1989 when we met her with the pregnancy of our son. She delivered our last 2 children and we love and care so much for her we named our daughter after her. She has since delivered 3 of our grandchildren and soon to deliver our 4th grandchild from our daughter who is named after her. Dr. Taji is an excellent caregiver to her patients through the whole pregnancy and is very warm and loving. Our whole family loves and adores Dr. Taji. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is an amazing woman and very dedicated to her patients. She will always have a special place in our hearts.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Taji. Is the best. She delivered both my boys and stayed all night at the hospital with me

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

If you are looking for an OB/Gyn doctor with a long time experience and a great medical judgement, she is the one you'd like to visit. You have to be a born-doctor to be a good doctor, not money hungry ones equipped with unnecessary modern medical machines and poor medical judgement. I feel very lucky to have her here in this area. She is one of the best. Her staffs are efficient, too. They are very kind and make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I love Dr Taji. Se delivered our 2nd daughter last year and will also deliver our 3rd and final daughter in a few weeks. Her staff is friendly and I really like her "old school" approach when it comes to my care during this time. I have no complaints and will definitely recommend her to my family and friends :).

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I have been a patient since '96. Now Dr. Taji is my daughters doctor and she will deliver my granddaughter later this year. I trust Dr. Taji with the most special people in my life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Was having my vbac and my doctor wasnt on call so she was the one that showed up at the last minute. Had a birth plan that stated no monitors on my babies head and they did it anyways. She also used a vacuum against my consent. Wanted to birth on my hands and knees and they wouldnt allow me to do that. So I had to lay on my back which narrows your pelvis by 30%! REDICULOUS! there were so many nurses in my room I thought I was gonna scream! Im so glad Im planning a homebirth this 3rd time around! No more hospitals for me!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I went to Dr. El-Taji when I found out I was pregnant for my first baby. When I went to the second doctor appointment, everything she said was negative towards my age, being pregnant with twins, etc. I was very unhappy at that moment. I thought it was just me being pregnant for the first time. Over my visits, nothing ever was said that was positive. She would say my blood pressure was going up, but at any other doctor office I had very low blood pressure. At my last visit with her, she allowed one of her staff members to tell me why I was having so much pain and she just stood there not saying anything. That was the last straw and I have now moved onto another OB even late in my pregnancy. She does not listen very well to what you are saying about your pregnancy. I felt like what I am saying didn't matter. I would not recommend her to friends. I did find someone who does listen and you can find another OB even at 25 weeks pregnant.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

she is very nice and was in the hospital within few minutes when i was in labour. she took good care of me antenatally and also at the time of my delivery. her staff are very freindly and warm

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009