Ratings for Dr. Rebecca W. Norris

Inexcusably long wait every appointment. Cold and unprofessional administrative staff. Dr. Norris is quite nice as an individual, however, as a doctor I have not once found her diagnosees helpful or accurate in treating occurring and/or reoccurring problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Staff is very rude and unhelpful. Dr. Norris herself is quite unhelpful - changed my perscription that was given to me my my old doctor, but refused to follow up on insurance requirements to justify the change! Nurses are extremely rude. They treat you like it is a priviledge for you to be their patient, not concerned at all with treating patient with respect!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr Norris has nice manners,however she seems overwelmed with patients. Not giving enough time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Norris is very sweet and friendly and is knowledgeable. But, I've never...ever...had her actually treat something she diagnosed. She always refers me to a specialist - with the ensuing specialist charges. For example: I had a "trigger finger". Dr. Norris made an appointment with a hand specialist/surgeon without discussing any other alternatives. I had the same problem on the other hand and my NC doctor recommended a splint as a "first step". I declined the specialist appointment, went to a pharmacy and bought a splint ($3.49), used it as the NC doctor had prescribed for the other hand and the trigger finger healed just fine. I've had no problems with it since, and it's been a year. Also, the office charges $10.00 for every prescription refill written outside of an office visit. And, I have to drive 40 minutes to pick it up. I'm most unhappy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

They say to be there 15 minutes prior to your appointment...then you wait 2 hours in the waiting room. Once you get into an examing room, you can wait up to another 30-40 minutes. She has seen me about 5 times in the last 1 and a 1/2 years and I don't think she knows me from Adam. I feel like I am on an assembly line as she goes room-to-room. She does not have the time to address your questions/concerns. Then she exits the examining room so fast, that you wonder if your appointment is now over? Then her nurse re-enters the examining room and says "by the way" and hands me a laser hair removal information brochure and tells me to consider it! I will not be returning to her practice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Wonderful, brilliant, and helpful! I love Dr. Norris and her staff. They take their time and make sure you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

We had a problem with our insurance company, she refused to treat even after sending a letter stating that she would.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Rebecca W. Norris's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Lumenos