Dr. Ronald M. Kupper

Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Kupper

Very rude!!! No bedside manor at all. Paducah really needs another urology group, we have no other choice but this group. Id rather see a vet im sure the care would be better

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I experienced the same, rude Dr. very arrogant! Staff was just as bad! I had to cancel 2 visits due to my sister and mother have cancer. I rescheduled and called each time & had a newly adopted daughter having issues. I heard a staff member say " about time, I cant believe she came. I quickly approached and embarresed her with the facts.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

I just want the public to be aware of this rude physician. My experiance with him was all of 2 minutes where he tried to explain options (both recommended and not) to my wife and I. After being asked the first question his response was rude and explained that he had just explained all of the information to us for the last 10 to 15 minutes, which was actually less than 2 minutes. When confronted in a calm manner about his rudeness he took himself off of my daughters case. This may not be against the law but I dont think it was very humane to just resign as a physician to my daughter because I confronted his rudeness, my voice never raised to him, I was honest about I felt his attitude was toward us and was wanting for him to listen to questions. He simply raised his voice stating he had already voiced his opinion and that was it and took himself off my daughters case.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Ronald M. Kupper's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY