Ratings for Dr. Jefrey D. Roseff

This vile man messages women on Facebook and calls them awful names. I don’t even know this man and he did it to me. Apparently, he has a habit of it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He messages women on facebook and calls them despicable names when they disagree with his hateful, racist rants on threads. He stalks them from behind a computer screen. Avoid him at all costs. Shocking that he considers himself a healer. I have blocked him from contacting me ever again. I will not tolerate abuse from a coward behind a screen.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have to tell you, Dr. Jef is not only knowledgable and professional, he has a great bedside manner. I have been seeing him for years and he always makes me feel comfortable and at ease when getting adjusted. If I am in pain and can't get to either of his offices, he will gladly come to my home. He is very accomodating to make sure I am never in pain or out of alignment. I have recommended him to many of my friends and co-workers. He is professional while still treating you like one of the family. Whether you visit him in his office or have him come to your home, it is worth the time having him adjust you. You will feel much better and move with no pain.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014