Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Wolff

Was told to go to ER for treatment, no orders were left for me and ER did not know what to do, I wasted 6 hours there. Don't waste your time with Adam Wolff, find a real Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Wolff couldn't diagnose me after 2 years of seeing him and calling him in extreme pain constantly. He did what he did to the other patients who wrote in, just sent me to ER and couldn't care less. I have trigeminal neuralgia and RSD/CRPS and he couldn't help any of it, or diagnose the RSD, which is so important to get treatment right away. He is a total waste. I would encourage anyone to seek out a different Neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Office staff are all too busy chatting, drinking Starbucks and glued to their smartphones. After a waiting for an hour Wolff spends 10 minutes with you. All future calls are given to PA or nurse. Was told to go to ER for treatment, no orders were left and I was released without treatment after 4 hours of waiting. There are other neurologist that actually care. Why in the world did 5280 magazine list him as a Top Doc?? Boy did they get that wrong and I actually fell for it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Well I really like the stars ratings such as "Terrible" which fits this practice. Wolff just punts you to someone else. He doesn't get it. Pretty sure this guy didn't go to Hopkins. He should just get his own practice on Colfax or something. They happily take your money and tell you to go somewhere else. He abandoned me after calling for a week and a half to another country on vacation. I once said that I wouldn't gift what I have to Hitler but for him I would make an exception. I'm a Trigeminal Neuralgia "Suicide Disease" warrior.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Had two appointments with Dr. Wolff and the first appointment was great. I was advised to go to the ER by his staff, I did not the treatment I needed. The last appointment with him did not go well. I would suggest going to another neurologist. Office is also very disorganized.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Had problems with inflammation on the meninges. Finally had a biopsy done & went into a coma for 10 days. Numerous tests were done & was in the hospital 2 months. In that time Dr. Wolff came in to check on me about 4 times. I do not feel he was concerned at all even though they thought I wouldn't come out of the coma. I would not go back to him again for anything.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Wolff really listened.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Wolff is a very nice and friendly doctor. He can be humorous too. Seems to really care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Adam J. Wolff's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)