Ratings for Dr. Ted Behar

Fantastic plastic surgeon and a wonderful person. He repaired a botched surgery that another plastic surgeon performed me prior to Dr Behar. So blessed to work with Dr Behar.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Behar is spectacular! I have been a patient for more than a decade... he gave me a life changing tummy tuck complete with a beautiful new belly button and he even tightened up my abdominal muscles making me look like I workout every day (I don't). 10 years later, I can still bounce a quarter off of that thing! Yesterday he performed a rhinoplasty on me and went over every aspect of the procedure and was very thorough setting my expectations. The procedure took 3 hours because he won't cut corners or rush and wants every patient to have the very best outcome. To the patient that says he is pompous and arrogant... I found him funny, knowledgeable, and straightforward, but also very serious about his work. Don't you want the surgeon that is going to have your life and appearance in his hands to be extremely confident in his abilities? PersonalIy, I wouldn't have anyone else operate on me! Love you, Dr Behar (and Pam and Glenda)!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He did a great job with my breast augmentation. His staff was helpful and friendly. I had a problem with my left breast not settling well and he went in and fixed the issue at no cost to me. He is very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great surgeon. He spent 30-35 minutes with us on initial exam to determine procedure to be used. Surgery went very well. So well that there was minimum scarring and very little reddness of facial reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

This doctor was very arrogant and not sympathetic at all to my situation

Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Ted Behar's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp