Ratings for Dr. Neda Vanden Bosch

Dr. Neda Vanden Bosch, as well as her staff, have given me a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. And I don't say this lightly. I am a beauty advocate, you can say that it is "my thing". Some people buy clothes, I buy beauty. I have tried SO many dermatologists, spas, boutiques, aestheticians, services and products . I am known to be the beauty expert among my friends, so trust me when I say that Dr. V and her group are a rare gem. I currently receive many services from them, including laser hair removal, dermaplaining, facials, and Botox. I also use all of the products that they have recommended to me. Melissa (the aesthetician) who administers some of the services (other than Botox) is professional and honest. Though I love beauty, I am an assistant and have a tight budget, which I was clear about upfront (fearing they would try to sell me beyond what I can afford). Not only did they recommend procedures that made my skin better than it has ever been, but they actually saved me money. I know, impossible. But it's true. Before them I had cystic acne, facial redness, dryness, and sun spots. I was spending hundreds of dollars on products and procedures like microdermabrasion, and feeling like I just wasn't getting it right. I even considered changing my hair color to try to make my face look less red! I had no idea I was doing it all wrong, trying too hard, exfoliating too much, spending too much - when my skin actually needed to be recovered. During my very first consultation Melissa and Dr. V told me - you need to be doing LESS. In a field where so often we find people just selling us things that we don't need and in my case was CAUSING the very problems I was trying to fix (facial redness, acne, dryness) it is a miracle to find people who truly have the clients best interests at heart. The products they recommended are cheaper than the ones I was using and more effective. Melissa put me on a regimen based on my budget, recommending the most pertinent products for my needs. Dr. V is honest and direct, she will only tell you what you truly need. I have done Botox at many other places, but hers is the most natural looking and always at the best price. The boutique constantly runs specials that I always benefit from, offering laser packages, Botox, and more at 15% off, or 9$ a unit. These specials run so regularly that I have received my Botox at a discount every. single. time. I can't say enough good things about Dr. V, Melissa, and V Boutique. My skin truly looks better than it ever has, my redness is gone, acne gone, my skin is supple and glowing, and everyone has noticed. I know we hear this a lot, but I don't need to wear make-up anymore. I don't worry about photo shopping pictures anymore. The prices are incredible and better than I have ever found, but the self-confidence that the results have given me is priceless. Let's put it this way, I live in Fort Lauderdale and am happy to drive an hour north to go to them. Needless to say I highly recommend them. Should you take the plunge and give them a try....well all I can say is good for you, you deserve to feel the satisfaction and self-confidence that they have given me. I promise you, you won't be disappointed and....you’re welcome :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Neda Vanden Bosch's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1996)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America