Ratings for Dr. Collen J. O'Rourke

Our family was forced to see this woman for numerous years because of an HMO plan. I can not stress how demeaning and thoughtless this woman is. I completely agree with the other person here, regarding her horrific treatment from Dr. O'Rourke. If I had to say anyone's medical license should be suspended, it would be her's. I wouldn't take my dog to this woman for care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I find Dr. O'Rourke to be knowledgable, friendly and helpfull.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

I have never encountered a more unstable, inconsistent physician in any specialty in my life. She answers no questions, or if she does, her answers contradict each other from moment to moment. She does not follow up with patients or their parents at all, even in very serious situations. She will take a few anectdotal notes and form conclusions on your entire family situation. These strong negatives are especially disturbing since her specialty is child and adolescent psychiatry. She actually caused our family a great deal of harm due to her toxicity. If there were any stronger way of saying how bad of a doctor she is, I would certainly use that terminology. Stay away from Colleen O'Rourke and the staff at Mercy Options in Janesville Wisconsin.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Collen J. O'Rourke's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Janesville, WI