Ratings for Dr. Richard A. KAYE

I had braces as an adult and Drs. Morrone & Kaye were the best. Appointments were easy to make and I was in and out quick. I felt they took time to explain my ortho plan and always made sure I was comfortable. I now take my kids to them and I have to say they are just as great with my kids! I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Great experience and results! The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable and sweet! Thank you for the smiles, child #2 next.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Pleasant staff, super clean facility overall good experience

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Love the staff, the office and the 2 locations- my daughter's and my son's smiles say it all!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Outstanding highly personal and professional team. Thank you for creating a beautiful smile for my daughter. I highly recommend your office.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Excellent in every way possible! Having 3 children with various levels of orthodontic needs, Morrone & Kaye provided outstanding service and care for each of them. We couldn’t be happier with the experience or the outcomes

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

The electric toothbrush and incentives encourage my son, Colin to do his best. He doesn’t mind going for check ups. The staff is wonderful, friendly and respectful to both patient and parents. Absolutely recommend them to anyone needing braces.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Morrone & Kaye- your team ROCKS! Thank you for my healthy, beautiful smile. Without knowing what was in store for me you prepared my teeth for battle!!!! I was diagnosed with Head and Neck Cancer a few months after my braces were removed. My dentist said because I chose to have braces, I strengthened my teeth and ultimately saved my teeth and smile. My teeth made it through radiation because of Morrone and Kaye! Braces build STRONG TEETH. Thank you to the TEAM!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Awesome and Excellent best describes this orthodontist practice, our entire family are all smiles thanks to the wonderful doctors and staff. 5 stares. ☺☺☺

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Awesome experience!! My daughter's teeth look fantastic and we will definitely be bringing my younger daughter to Dr. Kaye in a few years for her braces!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015