Ratings for Dr. Fredric L. Bonine

Excellent doctor and excellent staff. My 5 year old daughter suffered a serious injury which included knocking one of her lower teeth out. My daughter's primary dentist was unable to fit her into their schedule. Dr Bonine made a special trip into his office so that he could take care of her. His professionalism and skills are top notch. He was kind and patient and was extra diligent to address all of her fears. He carefully explained the treatment plan and not only talked to us (the parents), but also took EXTRA time to explain the treatment plan to my daughter in a way she could understand. As a result, a lot of her fears were set aside, and she felt as comfortable as possible with what needed to be done. I feel we were extremely fortunate to find Dr Bonine AND his staff. Michelle, Linda, Beth, Christina, Jennifer... not meaning to leave anyone out... all of you who were involved in our care, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Over billed. Do not how to correctly apply insurance benefits.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Arrogant, rude, mean. Only in it for money. I was turned away because I missed follow up appt. Was in severe abscess pain and was refused service. Was told to go elsewhere. What kind of professional would do that!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Great staff and doctor who made my comfort very important

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Wonderful experience, great environment, not like a medical facility.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011