Dr. Charles L. Getz

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Getz

Dr. Getz is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He has replaced both of my shoulders (not at the same) over the last two years. My shoulders were a mess giving me constant pain for over 15 years. Putting a shirt on in the morning was a nightmare. Now I am completely pain free. In fact I had pain relief within a day after each of the surgeries. What he was able to do for me shows me that he is a magician. The surgery and the ensuing physical therapy is a long ardous process for a year but WELL worth all of the work. If anybody sees Dr. Getz for any procedure I highly recommend that you do what he says and trust his judgment as he truly has the best interest of his patients at all times. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Charles L. Getz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Getz is a board certified shoulder and elbow specialist. Dr. Getz performed his surgical internship, completed residency training, and eventually became Chief Resident of Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

• Dislocated shoulder