Ratings for Dr. Priya Tandon

I am very pleased with the professionalism and care that I receive from Dr. Tandon and her staff. This is the only office that I have ever been to where I have not had to wait forever in the reception area before being seen. I don't think I have ever had to wait more than 5 minutes. This does not happen because there is a lack of patients in the practice, I see them coming and going before and after me. It happens because the Dr. has respect for her patients and her own well being by making sure that she allows enough time to effectively treat every patient without double and triple booking us. I also appreciate the fact that she is not over zealous in the prescription department. If you absolutely need medication, she prescribes it. I have highly recommended this fine physician and her staff many times and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Tandon is always very friendly and very professional. She makes sure I have all my physicals and office visits as required by my insurance plan. I don't always feel like she has really listened to me or given me the best advice, but her advice and treatment always turns out to be exactly RIGHT, so I've learned to trust her. (I'm one of those people who use the Internet for medical advice, which is not always a wise thing to do). They always get me in right away, too, and they are also affiliated with Backus Medical Center right next door, which is very convenient!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

she didnt want to hear anythimng about my issues,,,i needed multible tests ,,mris,on neck back(lowwer , mid,, n,my neck...shes rude nwasnt willing to help. im on pain meds,an she didnt take the time too.help me,she mad a fast 500,hunds,(in 2weeks time ,off me) now go away she says n,she did right my my meds,butt then when i questioned her reports,on my mri.she freacked out an said find new doc.sooo;im trying too.dnt,go2 her.find sum one else,,,frist god bless

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Knows about alternate healing methods, doesn't push any sort of procedures that would not be absolutely necessary. Honest and helpful, thorough, makes sure you understand what's going on. Makes you feel like you are in capable hands.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Tandon is very knowledgable and very caring. She is always on time and always asks if you have any questions and concerns. She listens carefully and does not rush.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

She is wonderful. She is intelligent, thorough, and has a great bedside manner. I've recommended her to others that are now under her care. What I also respect about her is that she is not a pill pusher and supports viewpoints on alternative methods of treatment, which in some cases can be more effective.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Priya Tandon's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company