Ratings for Dr. Jonathan H. Greene

Also goes by the name Flee Finkel on Secondlife where he spends his time messing with females minds without consent. When refused or challenged he speaks derogatorily and starts cussing in an abusive manner. He reeks of narcissism and if anyone comes across this abusive man I would avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Worst "therapist" ever. Made a bad situation worse. Colleagues have judged his work negatively. Inappropriate with my ex wife. Bilked us out of thousands of dollars with his "progressive" marriage therapy. Aided in the demise of my marriage. Stay far away from this man. I truly hope no one ever goes through what he put us through.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I had a negative experience with Dr. Greene and I would advise for everyone to stay clear of this person. He is dishonest and very unprofessional especially to his female patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I've been waiting forever for someone else to write about their negative experience with Dr. Greene. He's completely unethical and damaging and I too am in awe that he is still licensed. He's sick.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very unethical doctor. I can not believe he still has his license

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015