Ratings for Dr. Jon A. Garramone

Dr. Garramone and his staff are amazing!! I highly recommend this office to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Garramone is a quak! When tin because of shoulder pain. I have a pace maker so he took X-rays. Came back and said it was far worse than expected and scheduled surgery right away. What? You can't see soft tissue on an X-ray. Went to another surgeon who drained a cup of fluid off my shoulder and gave me a steroid injection. Never felt better.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I was around when the same unpleasant staff member was there. They have since replaced her, and I have found my visits since then, and to an extent, before they fired the other employee. He is a very knowledgable doctor, and I am very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Garramone and his practice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

The first people you encounter in an office sets the tone for the entire visit. There was one receptionist who was just awful. Unfriendly and just rude. Leave you personal life at home or go work somewhere where the do not have to deal with people. Your better off in a locked room alone my dear. Doctor was good but i will never go back due to this experience. Find someone else !

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Jon A. Garramone's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI