Ratings for Dr. STERLING Craig Williamson

Dr. Williamson has performed bilateral shoulder and right thumb joint surgery on me. I cannot say enough about his skill, professionalism, knowledge, and bedside manner. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I just had surgery on both hands to correct four trigger fingers and I could not be more pleased. I had an appointment within a month of my referral and surgery was completed within two weeks after that. The office and hospital staffs are all very nice, very helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Williamson is an excellent surgeon and I am extremely happy with the results. I give Maine Coast Head & Shoulder the highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Williamson is personable, and an amazing surgeon. He did a fantastic job repairing my wrist, which was quite messed up from an accident. I am so glad I had him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I have been in the operating room with Dr. Williamson and can say first hand that he is an excellent surgeon. I would trust him with any surgery. Excellent skills and manner.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Amazing surgeon. I was referred by another doctor who had suggested a pretty radical procedure. Dr. Williamson's response: "If it was my shoulder would I have it done? No." So we opted to go with the less-invasive procedure. Dr. Williamson was able to repair a previous surgery (done by another doctor) and went above and beyond any expectations. The fact that I didn't have insurance did not effect his work at all. He was able to give me my life back and was honest and straightforward. The fact that Dr. Williamson was willing to give me insight into my procedure and to not take me for more than needed to be done (as suggested by the referring doctor) is refreshing. His assistant,a PA (can't remember his name) is amazing as well. I would trust Dr. Williamson's opinion and expertise 100%. I just had to wait a while to get in, but once I did I was able to have surgery quickly. The fact he has such a waiting list goes to show how much in demand he is...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

A really excellent surgeon. There is a long waiting list for surgery, and the office is busy,as you would expect from someone this good.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. STERLING Craig Williamson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ellsworth, ME