Ratings for Dr. STERLING Craig Williamson

Great Doctor Fixed both should and a finger. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Slipped with a knife on vacation back in 2001, cutting nerve and tendon in my right index finger. Saw Dr Williamson in the ER in Ellsworth, and had surgery 2 days later. Great service, and thank goodness for travel insurance

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Sadly this doctor has ruined my life! Told me he could fix my Ganglion cysts in both wrists to only have him tell me to find a new carrier without using my upper extremities. Well, that was over 15 years ago and the pain was unbearable. I tried to find another specialist with no luck so my PCP had me see Dr. Williamson again for another opinion which I was very nervous about. When I go to see him he couldn't tell which hand he was looking at on the MRI, It was right there "R". Told me he couldn't see or do anything for me. I finally had enough and went to Mass General in Boston to have had 16 procedures done so far with five more to go. No, I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Williamson operated on both my wrists for carpal tunnel and other problems more than 10 years ago. The day after surgery I felt better than I had for years, and I haven't had so much as a twinge since. He was as professional, kind and pleasant as you could ask for. I wish he was my GP!

Submitted January 30, 2018

Hand injury on vacation: expertly repaired! Thanks

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Williamson has performed many surgeries on my husband after many fractures and replacements needed, including a few rare occurrences. His knowledge about what was needed in each case was spot on and corrected the problem. We've been to other orthopedic surgeons and no one compares to the knowledge and professionalism that Dr. Williamson and his staff have. He truly cares about his work and his patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Williamson has performed bilateral shoulder and right thumb joint surgery on me. I cannot say enough about his skill, professionalism, knowledge, and bedside manner. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I just had surgery on both hands to correct four trigger fingers and I could not be more pleased. I had an appointment within a month of my referral and surgery was completed within two weeks after that. The office and hospital staffs are all very nice, very helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Williamson is an excellent surgeon and I am extremely happy with the results. I give Maine Coast Head & Shoulder the highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Williamson is personable, and an amazing surgeon. He did a fantastic job repairing my wrist, which was quite messed up from an accident. I am so glad I had him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I have been in the operating room with Dr. Williamson and can say first hand that he is an excellent surgeon. I would trust him with any surgery. Excellent skills and manner.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. STERLING Craig Williamson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med