Ratings for Dr. Ivor B. Kaplan

When my son was 2yrs old he had a very tragic accident where his arm was severed by a lawnmower tractor, Dr.Ivor Kaplan and Dr. H. Sheldon St. Clair left everything he was doing to come and do an emergency surgery on my son's arm. Do to the severity of the injury my son requires surgery every couple of years. My son is now 11 years old and even though we moved out of the country we always fly back for appointments and procedures. We are moving back to that area again next year since we are unwilling to change Doctors.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

This doctor is fantastic. He operated on my carpal tunnel syndrome and was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. I have since gone back to him for removal of some sun damaged skin on my face and the scars are so minimal, you can barely see them. Truly an excellent doctor. He is very good.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Very clean,office with helpful staff. Appointment times were always prompt. dr k very neat and professional with much knowledge-he saved my finger!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Ivor B. Kaplan's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1974)