Ratings for Dr. James E. Gore

Dr. Gore and his staff are wonderful espeically his nurse Tymna! Ms. Tymna is very helpful, courteous and very quick to respond.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Gore has done an excellent job listening and evaluating to our unique health situation. He has made significant improvements to the overall quality of life through careful testing, examination, and prescription of highly specialized medications. Our treatment is ongoing. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Gore is awesome. He correctly diagnosed my condition the first visit, even though I was having only mild, "weird", and transient symptoms at the time. Not only did he dx my rheumatology condition, he also diagnosed a seriously painful secondary neurological condition, started me on an excellent medication, which helped significantly, then sent me to a neurologist for confirmation of the above. So, now both conditions are under control and I'm alive again. I would recommend Dr. Gore to anybody, and have sent one other person to him and she really likes and appreciates the time he takes with her, too.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Gore is the best rheumatologist (of 3) that I have seen in the last 10 years. He was very thorough in his review and actions.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. James E. Gore's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Amerihealth