Ratings for Dr. James D. Zinman

One unfortunate procedure is enough! Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr Zinman is a good Dr But his office staff is horrible the staff has no concern for the patients whatsoever for this reason I am thinking of changing doctors

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. ZInman is a wonderful and compassionate man. He truly cares for his patients . He has been my doctor for many years . I suffer with kidney stones and he is always helpful in making sure I am cared for and not suffering. I would HIGHLY without hesitation recommend him for both men and women.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Zinman is amazing! I have gone to him for years now and he has helped me many times and there is no other doctor like him. He talks to you like a best friend, listens to all of your questions. Not once did I feel rushed and he always covers all bases before coming to a diagnosis. There is a reason he has great ratings, he is one of a kind! Also, for the dolt that complained about his staff, there are other doctors in this practice so it is not like he hand picks his office staff. Besides they are also great, in 7 years never had one issue with them. In fact they are very personable and outgoing.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Zinman is fantastic. !!! His Wayne office staff is horrible. The Clifton office staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I left the urologist I was currently a patient of and met with Dr Zinman today for the first time. I am confident he has the proper plan in place to correct the problem I'm experiencing. He was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely easy to speak with. I had a very good experience at the Clifton office. The staff was courteous as well. Very pleased with my visit, and I will highly recommend him to friends and family in the future.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Zinman is a class act, of course with just about any doctors office you will encounter the office staff problems, but Dr. Zinman is a breath of fresh air with the way he handled me & my concerns. He listens & even calls you back if you need him to. He is straight forward & frank with you, old school way of doing business, trust him he is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

This doctor has multiple offices, so be sure to confirm the location. I learned this the hard way, after arriving to the wrong location, thanks to the staff for making the appointment weeks in advance. Upon arrival, I was faced with 4 of the most ignorant, socially incompetent, mindless beings I have encountered. I stood there, as a new patient, for acknowledgement, forms... anything. After 15 minutes of waiting, several tries and being blatantly stared at, only to hear nothing but the staff having conversations with each other, I left. Absolutely horrid staff, what is this physician thinking hiring people like this?! Aside from the liabilities working at the front desk, the office is dreary, glum, and uninviting. I am thoroughly disappointed because of his high marks on other sites, but I will not be making another appointment or referring this physician any time soon.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. James D. Zinman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois