Ratings for Dr. Brent Birely

I came to Dr. Birely because I had so much loose skin from pregnancies. I exercised and dieted and nothing seemed to help. I came for a consultation and the Dr. Birely and his staff were very nice and informative with no pressure. One year later and I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr Birely and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Very friendly and informative. Cheryl spent time discussing my options in detail to ensure I made the right choice for what I wanted to accomplish. She does a great job to minimize discomfort and pain and always made sure I was comfortable during the procedures. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Had my first treatment with ultherapy for the neck area. Cheryl Sugar (PA) performed procedure and explained throughout the process. From other reviews I was prepared for tremendous pain, but I would have to describe this as minor discomfort. Surprised at how easy the procedure was and results were just great! Love ultherapy!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Birely and his staff have been very positive. All of my concerns and anxiety pertaining the procedure and recovery were overcome due to the thorough explanations and even the comfort in knowing that the staff has been through the same thing. The office staff is very knowledgeable and patient in helping to complete necessary paperwork. Dr. Birely made sure I was well informed of the procedures and offered realistic solutions to the issues I had concerning my appearance.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Everyone has been so very nice and professional. I would continue to come here if I decide to have any other procedures.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The doctor and staff are great. Very helpful and full of information. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Cheryl Sugar is very professional and the entire staff is welcoming. I felt comfortable and confident in her abilities.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have really enjoyed working with everyone at Dr. Birely's office. Everyone is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I feel that everyone has always gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I enjoy how I am always kept aware of the latest beauty procedures.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Melissa is always professional and reasonable about what my needs are to improve my skin. She is amazing and I have seen a big improvement in my skin.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

She is always honest and never tries to sell you on more than you need. Always a smiling face to greet you with. I love her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Brent Birely's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1986)