Ratings for Dr. Brent Birely

My overall experience was more than what I thought it would be. From the time i came in for my consultation, to the days prior to surgery, the day of surgery, and afterwards to now, I am beyond thankful for choosing Dr. Birely as my surgeon for my reduction! Any nervous feeling and anxiety I was having before my decision, his staff as well as himself helped me surpass that. I highly recommend choosing him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Everything from my initial phone call to my consult and every appointment after has been great. The staff is incredible and makes you feel at home. Dr. Birely is knowledgeable and honest. From the start, I knew I was in good hands and my results are fantastic. I have referred many friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

My experience with Dr. Birely and all his staff that I came in contact with throughout this process has been awesome. I arrived at Dr. Birely's office for a consultation of the options available to me for improving my overall facial appearance. Wanted to see improvement of the fine lines and wrinkles and had a desire to remove the loose and saggy skin in the jaw and neck area. I opted for a mini face lift and fractional laser treatment. I had them both performed at the same time. It has been three months since the procedure and I am extremely pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Birely and his staff to anyone looking for a professional and experienced doctor and practice to provide similar and other offered services.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I really could not have asked for a better overall experience than I have had during this process. The exploratory discussions were not only informational, by the book in terms of potential side effects and results, but also personalized and personable. The surgery scheduling process was simple with the staff available and very amenable to answering questions early and often. The surgery and recovery beat my expectations! I was on my feet and ready to go within a week of the surgery and then ready to resume normal activity shortly thereafter. I am more than happy with the results and feel like I could not have asked for better results! Hats off to Dr. Birely and his entire team!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I get excellent and honest advice on procedures and needs and feel I can truly trust the nurses and physicians. .

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Having been to this practice in the past I did not hesitate to return years later when wanting to have a 'new' breast augmentation done. From the get go I once again felt totally comfortable with each and every aspect of the procedure. A detailed explanation was given as to what would be done, what to expect, and most importantly what was the best way to achieve the results that I wanted.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Birely and the staff here. I am over the moon happy with my results and have always felt in good hands and very comfortable with Dr. Birely and his wonderful support. He was so patient with me as we worked through my breast augmentation and was able to produce beautiful breasts I never thought possible. I feel so much more more attractive and womanly. And the process felt natural and exciting and never stressful. I have recommended Dr. Birely and have shown some girlfriends who are just as excited for me as I am for myself! I feel sexier in my clothing and like the woman the was locked up inside. I will be coming back for a 50 year eye refresher as well as smaller treatments.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Overall, I felt every person I interacted with at Dr. Birely's office was stellar. From the initial consult, payment, morning of surgery, flexible scheduling for follow-up appointments and availability for questions and concerns during recovery. I had a few set backs and the staff took me seriously and brought me in to be sure everything was as expected. I even got a few texts from one of the nurses to check up on me during the first week. I am super happy with my results!! Life changing in a completely positive way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Birely and I have already!!! My favorite things about him are his genuine, comforting 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Birely was personable, took time to answer questions, and explained the procedure and other guidance in a way that was easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I came to Dr. Birely because I had so much loose skin from pregnancies. I exercised and dieted and nothing seemed to help. I came for a consultation and the Dr. Birely and his staff were very nice and informative with no pressure. One year later and I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr Birely and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Brent Birely's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1986)