Ratings for Dr. Brent Birely

Overall, I felt every person I interacted with at Dr. Birely's office was stellar. From the initial consult, payment, morning of surgery, flexible scheduling for follow-up appointments and availability for questions and concerns during recovery. I had a few set backs and the staff took me seriously and brought me in to be sure everything was as expected. I even got a few texts from one of the nurses to check up on me during the first week. I am super happy with my results!! Life changing in a completely positive way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Birely and I have already!!! My favorite things about him are his genuine, comforting 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Birely was personable, took time to answer questions, and explained the procedure and other guidance in a way that was easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I came to Dr. Birely because I had so much loose skin from pregnancies. I exercised and dieted and nothing seemed to help. I came for a consultation and the Dr. Birely and his staff were very nice and informative with no pressure. One year later and I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr Birely and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Very friendly and informative. Cheryl spent time discussing my options in detail to ensure I made the right choice for what I wanted to accomplish. She does a great job to minimize discomfort and pain and always made sure I was comfortable during the procedures. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Had my first treatment with ultherapy for the neck area. Cheryl Sugar (PA) performed procedure and explained throughout the process. From other reviews I was prepared for tremendous pain, but I would have to describe this as minor discomfort. Surprised at how easy the procedure was and results were just great! Love ultherapy!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Birely and his staff have been very positive. All of my concerns and anxiety pertaining the procedure and recovery were overcome due to the thorough explanations and even the comfort in knowing that the staff has been through the same thing. The office staff is very knowledgeable and patient in helping to complete necessary paperwork. Dr. Birely made sure I was well informed of the procedures and offered realistic solutions to the issues I had concerning my appearance.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Everyone has been so very nice and professional. I would continue to come here if I decide to have any other procedures.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The doctor and staff are great. Very helpful and full of information. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Cheryl Sugar is very professional and the entire staff is welcoming. I felt comfortable and confident in her abilities.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have really enjoyed working with everyone at Dr. Birely's office. Everyone is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I feel that everyone has always gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I enjoy how I am always kept aware of the latest beauty procedures.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Brent Birely's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1986)