You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen F. Redding

Dr. Stephen F. Redding's Ratings

Dr Redding delivered my son in March 2007. His midwife said at my final checkup that there was no way that my tiny body could deliver this large child with a large head and that I should prepare myself for a csection. Dr Redding induced me with Pitocin and when it came time to push, he yelled at me and told me u wasn't pushing good enough for all 3 hours of it. He insisted my son wouldn't decend because of my inability to push properly and he was horrible to me. After a rescue attempt with a vacuum and my son having a blistered and sore cone head, he pushed him back up inside me and did an emergency csection. Now my son has all kinds of health problems, including Autism. I made sure to deliver subsequent children elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I've been with doctor Redding since 1993.he's delivered all 4 of my children,and 6 more nieces and nephews as recently as a month and a half ago.he's extremely knowledgeable,patient,and professional.the staff is number 1always helpful. Had a few scares over the years, as soon as the test results came in he was personally calling me.highly recommend him.if you need an emergency c-section this is the doctor for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2298907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

From my experience as a first time mother, I found Dr Redding to be excellent in every regard. He was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, thoughtful, kind, generous with his time and thorough. On occasion, he would go above and beyond what was required to ensure everything was okay. His staff were equally lovely and courteous. I had an emergency c-section, and all the hospital staff had nothing but praise for his skill, experience and bed-side manner, too. I couldn't have been happier with Dr Redding for our OBGYN. I highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2298906].votes_count ]]