Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Laug

Brought My little boy in for a check up and he is so nice and friendly and doesn't miss anything. I am so happy with my choice and you should go to him!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Awesome! Experience is awesome and I love how he can talk to anyone. Great person and loving him being my sons doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Fantastic person, I am so glad I took my kid there and couldn't be anymore happy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Laug! He really cares about his patients and he cares about everyone around him. He doesn't just explain the diagnosis to the parents but to the little kidos too and I couldn't be anymore happy with him. I definitely recommend him to anyone around the nation!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Unbelievable doctor. He is a fantastic person and Doctor over all. I could not be anymore pleased with a another doctor. His staff is friendly and he is a great explainer. My only problem is that I am over 18 and I can’t go to him hahaha

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Love, love, love Dr. Laug and his staff. We have been patients for more than 25 years! My children do not want to see anyone else, and I only wish I could go to him. He is so thorough and caring. He is not in a group and, therefore, knows his patients and their needs. I cannot recall ever asking a question that he did not answer...he is so knowledgable!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I met Dr. Laug while expecting our first child who is now 19 years old. We also have a 16 year old. Dr. Laug is possibly the most knowledgable and thorough physician I have ever met. I love his conservative nature, placing children on meds only when necessary. Dr. Laug is exceptional and my daughter hopes to take her children to him in the future.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Dennis G. Laug's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1970)