Ratings for Dr. TODD M. O'Brien

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Rude, condescending, and arrogant. Had an MRI, referrals, and diagnosis by 2 other doctors. He discredited their intelligence and told me in an unprofessional manner that I was a fake and looking for drugs, when in fact I'd been living with a shoulder rotator cuff tear for almost a year with no pain medication. Furthermore, I never even mentioned pain medication. He said he felt uncomfortable even giving me a cortisone shot and I needed to go to another doctor. Additionally, he blamed my "poor" lifestyle, which is ridiculous since he knew nothing of my medical history. I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding this arrogant jerk and go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Found this doctor to me non responsive to my medical needs to date. My interpretation was that he disregarded my other doctors comments with no cause and no seemingly legitimate explanation. I did not find him to be an authentic listener , nor did i find him to actually grasp the severity of my situation. In spite of MRI's, Other orthopedic diagnosis using the same MRI's , I felt basically blown off by him. I travel 100 plus days per year for business and he seemed happy to point that out and mischaracterize this travel completely. Oddly, I am not just one of his sheep. I am a graduate of UCLA , and Stanford, not a moron, and his attempts to water down my own assertions and observations, along with that of the MRI results, as well as current pain levels, were insulting and frankly ridiculous. He also flatly debunked the PRP procedure i had paid for elsewhere, and then went on to ask what i paid for the procedure. He then said " I really should start charging people for this".

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. TODD M. O'Brien's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Peabody, MA