Ratings for Dr. Sebastian I. Scobercea

Dr. Scobercea was great the first few times I saw him. I liked his joking nature, and made me feel at ease. Because of this trust, when I was pregnant I was desperate for advice, and reached out to him. I was so upset and surprised when he treated me with pompous disdain. One thing that I've noticed about him is, he's very eager to prescribe drugs for everything and anything. When I asked one time if there were any dietary changes I could make instead of the drugs, he said, "I'm not your Wholistic Healer." Maybe he was joking, but he didn't make any dietary recommendations, only strong prescriptions that I didn't fill. I was so happy when my insurance changed, and I could get away from the whole KelseyCare nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

(the 3 star review for staff is for the staff back in Illinois... I can't comment on the Texas location. The rest of the review is all about Dr. S!) The best Family Practice guy there is! NW suburban Chicago really misses him! I really wish he would come back... he cares, he listens, he put my son at ease when he had some stomach issues, he even put me at ease the first time I met with him when I said to him "OMG, you're young!" His bedside manner is like no other and his knowledge and skills are world class!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This doctor is very good. He listens to his patients. That is rare with most doctors today. I highly recommend him. My entire family goes to Dr. Scobercea. He shows concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

He is truly the best doctor. He is nice, friendly, helpful and he always has an answer to your questions. I really recommend him to be your family doctor. He is also very funny!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

My whole family went to Dr Scobercea when he practiced in Illinois. He is extremely kind and funny. He always put my kids at ease and made them laugh! He is awesome! Great bedside manner and incredibly smart! I can't say enough good things about him. Wish we had him back. :(

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Great Dr. Adds a touch of humor which i like, gets to the point and knows is stuff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

EXCEPTIONAL DR. WOULD GO TO NO OTHER!!!! HAS HELPED ME WITH SEVERAL ISSUES AND RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I TALK TO. MY WIFE ALSO GOES TO HIM

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I love this dr! He spends a fair amount of time on his patients, you never feel rushed by him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Sebastian I. Scobercea's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)