Ratings for Dr. Bridget J. Doyle

Lets just say we are switching dentists because of Dr. Doyle's UN-professionalism when she asked my why my son had not been to the hospital setting she actually threatened to call social services because it is my fault that my car would not make it that far until the one that I recently purchased. As well as we could not arrange a SoonerRide appointment because my car broke down the day before he was supposed to go to the hospital. He never complains of his teeth hurting but yet... he is in so much pain.. no he is not because he would be telling us he was. Dr. Doyle has lost my respect.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Worst dentist office I've ever been to. They don't keep their appointments but rather keep you waiting for ages & ages. And there are typically twice as many people in the waiting room as there are chairs!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

WANT CASH UP FRONT. EVEN IF YOU HAVE INS. WATCH YOUR BILLING WHEN U GET IT.MGR.IS HATEFUL!WE CALLED THE INS. CO. AND THEY WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE OFFICE AND CALLED THEM THEIRSELVES.LIKE I SAID WATCH YOUR WALLET

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014