Ratings for Dr. Yvonne N. Gaschke

Dr. Gaschke is an extremely excellent psychologist. She listened to my concerns with attentiveness, warmth and understanding. She created a safe environment for me to reveal very private issues that would be a source of embarrassment with the wrong person. I liked her right away. She understood my difficulties, and was able to make connections between my feelings and events that have happened to me in my life. She did not pretend to understand everything about me all at once as so many psychologists do. Rather, she allowed me to talk freely about myself and did not jump to conclusions and throw a label on me. She saw me as a unique, distinct person and not just another patient with the same old problems. I feel blessed to have finally found someone I can work with and really trust. She has helped me to understand myself, my feelings and actions in a much deeper way than I ever did before. I feel better about myself than ever. I'm truly growing with her help.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013