Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Fullmer

After my car accident I went to Dr Fullmer because I was having extremely bad neck and back pains. He was very professional and went into details about my injuries and how to fix them. I am still currently receiving treatment and feel significantly better. Dr Fullmer is not like other chiropractors, he takes pride and cares about the patients wellbeing. I will be recommending him to family and friends in the future for all problems.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I decided to try Dr. Fullmer upon my daughter's recommendation. She just raved about him and the treatment she was getting. I have become a believer in her raves because my sense of well-being hasn't been this good in many years. I will soon be 70 years old but feel much younger. Dr. Fullmer takes time to answer all my questions and does a great job of explaining why we are doing what we are doing! My daughter was so correct!!! I feel great.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fuller for the past three months, and boy I haven't felt this good in years! The truthful reason why I choose Dr Fuller was he was recommended by my insurance company. I was having neck and back pain so I wanted to see a Chiropractor. Upon meeting Dr. Fuller for the first time, I was impressed with his professionalism, his knowledge, and his sense of humor. After discussing why I came to him, and what was bothering me, he did the usual exam, x-rays, ect. On my next visit to Dr. Fuller he came up with a plan of action. My neck was really messed up so it was also affecting my lower back. Dr Fuller used a variety of different techniques on me, and even after my first session I felt great. By my third and fourth sessions, ( I go twice a week), my lower back pain was gone! if your looking for a friendly, kind , and accommodating , ( had to change appointments a few times!!), who gets great results, Give Dr Fuller a try.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I'm a returning patient of Dr. Fullmer's and he has alternative methods such as head weights instead of just doing adjustments like regular chiropractors. He tries to find holistic methods instead of recommending medications which don't fix the whole problem. I have lower back issues and its related to my neck. Most chiropractors will just do an alignment and not take x-rays of my entire spine to find out what the issue is. Dr. Fullmer is kind and will listen to your concerns and be flexible with you if you have a budget and little insurance coverage. He will always try to keep updated information available to you. He has recently purchased a new piece of equipment which is wonderful since it shows that he is willing to spend time and thought into what he can do to help his patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

not sure what he really knows.. seem EVERYONE he see he puts WEIGHT on their heads.. is there necessary ?

Submitted September 9, 2016