Ratings for Dr. Theresa K. Moon

She killed my son. She give him a worng medication. After she knows my son die because her she quited the job and oppen new office

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Moon's for 2 years. She is terrible and I an currently battling my health insurance to change doctors. I have Bipolar and my life is out of control. I was recently raped unfortunately, and to give you an idea on how cold this woman is she suggested I "stay out of dangerous situations". I sure did not choose that to happen obviously and I hope no one goes through this with Dr Moon. Dr Moon treats me like a science experiment, she never remembers what she prescribed me, and at one point she put me on a psych medication that made me psychotic. I was a danger to myself and she sent me home, and suggested I "give it another week". She is a very irresponsible, unprofessional psychiatrist and if you get referred to her, REFUSE IT. Insist on seeing someone else. She is so lousy, she has a reputation at the local pharmacy and amongst her co-workers for always messing up medications, sending the wrong prescriptions, and being overall lazy with her patient caseload.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

The doctor should carefully watch the patients when giving medications pertaining to mental disorders. She should be professional, serious, and concerned about her patients feelings and follow up well since the medication deals with chemical imbalances in the brain which can change someone's emotions.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Theresa K. Moon's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1980)