You may also like

I have had one procedure done by Dr Kaplan. I definitely like his caring nature and attitude on fixing troublesome veins. Unfortunately, what was frustrating was he had misdiagnosed me and I ended up waiting for months in pain to have an issue fixed. It was an issue he was able to treat and I had to reach out to another specialist to fix it.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever met. I love him and I go to him all of the time. He is a nice, genuine, hardworking doctor and a great person. He is also very funny and works carefully. Don't forget to get your veins done by THIS doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Michael KAPLAN's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had one procedure done by Dr Kaplan. I definitely like his caring nature and attitude on fixing troublesome veins. Unfortunately, what was frustrating wa..."

November 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2530831'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014