Ratings for Dr. Roy M. Harris

Staff is the rudest staff I have ever come across. I'm surprised Dr Harris doesn't care. I voicedy displeasure with them and he could care less. Lost another patient. That's all

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Harris is an excellent, very polite, knowledgeable doctor BUT I regret- his nurse is curt and very rude. Delay in waiting room is not a big issue because Dr. Harris is very thorough and worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very up to date and knowledgeable. By realizing my wife's problem was out of his field of expertise and sending her to a specialist, I believe Dr. Harris saved her life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Been going to this office 3yrs. never met the doctor. Always was the PA. I Seen the PA Google my symtoms. He went to the same web pages I did to research the symtoms.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Very helpful, really listen to me and made sure I understood treatment plan and got tests needed. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Same experience as others here. He was my PCP for 6 years and I literally never saw him even once. Office staff is rude. I liked the PA, Joe.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

office staff is unprofessional and for the the five years and dozen or so visits, I have seen the doctor himself only once, whom seems lost in his own thought. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Staff was not friendly. Website messages were never responded to, doctor was unaccommodating and sometimes downright rude.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

was my pcp for more than 2 years never saw him, just his PA

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Roy M. Harris's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1979)

AHC