Ratings for Dr. David Eggert

Dr Egbert first operated on me in2015 . In 2016 the knee cap went out and he operated again. The next day when I stepped out of bed the pain was terrible. The following day he operated again and it was unsuccessfully. He then referred me to froedert hospital in Milwaukee. The doctor there had to replace all the hardware and spent 61/2 bhours reconstructing what Egbert did. The end result was that I will spend the rest of my life on a walker. Going to Eggert was the worst decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr, and staff were very good to me, understanding, helpful , with my new knee.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I would NOT go back to DR EGGERT he made my pain much worse and he had no plans to FIX what he did wrong leaving me in worse pain , Do not him for ANYTHING !!!! your life could be at risk. March 2015

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Kind, competent. Fixed my son's broken ankle with torn ligaments completely. Staff was great also.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Excellent care, staff knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, punctual. Dr Eggert is compassionate, knowledgeable, I highly recommend him and his staff. Medicare, and my Sup, no bills after the fact.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr Eggert is a very compasionate, knowledgable Dr, I highly recommend him. The staff are friendly ,polite,very efficent.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I have received two complete shoulder replacements from Dr. Eggert. I entered his office in severe pain, and within a week after each replacment I felt like a new man. I have recommended Dr. Eggert to several friends, and co-workers all of which we treated with respect, and success. Dr. Eggert and his nurse received high marks from this patient and others I associate with.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Horrible dr. Worst patient care imaginable. Run from this dr. If you see him on the street.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. David Eggert's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1981)
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1981)