Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Thorpe

Absolutely the best doctor my family ever had. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Thorpe and his staff lies and will to change you stuff that is not needed. People please do not go to him. I will not go to him anymore and I do not trust him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Thorpe's staff is helpful and Dr. Thorpe is wonderful and has been helpful in helping me to care for myself over the last few years. He has helped me quit smoking and has been able to give me great referals when I needed to seek outside medical support. At times I've had to wait a while for my appointments. I do know that if I needed extra help another paient would need be understanding and wait.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

always tried to push new drugs would not prescribe generics i think he must be getting a kick back from drug manufac.told me if front of my 6 year old granddaughter i would die if i didnt take the non generics even tho i told him i couldn't afford them when they had generics avail. i find out later from a another dr

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Thorpe is wonderful. He is kind, compassionate, very intelligent.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Seen the same day during a busy time of year. Very sweet staff and wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Michael D. Thorpe's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1978)

First Health Network