Ratings for Dr. Carolyn J. Turcott

Dr. Turcott specifically prescribed me a brand medication. Her office sent in a refill to my mail office pharmacy and did not specify brand. My insurance was billed and me stuck with the co-pay. After 2 attempts to contact her, I got a call back stating there was nothing she could do and she told me mistakes happen all the time. She would not refund me my co-pay or take ownership for her practices error. Unprofessional!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Had to cancel my first appointment due to circumstances (two deaths in the family). Needed to reschedule and they turned me down. I was told that because I canceled my first appointment I was not allowed to return to this clinic. For a psychiatric facility dealing with individuals in their most vulnerable time this is ridiculous and uncalled for. I will never return to a clinic that treats their patients like this and don't recommend anyone else to either.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Carolyn J. Turcott's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup