Ratings for Dr. Loddie F. Roeder

The entire team is beyond amazing!! Just the initial phone call to set up the appointment you can tell they care. When you go in and meet the team you will be impressed. They put you at ease with some mild comedy and they actually listen to your questions and concerns. They are straight up with you and give you realistic expectations. The surgery itself was smooth and painless as one can expect. The instructions before and after the surgery are detailed. I picked this team because of the reviews and I can tell you if for some reason my reversal is not successful I will return to them for another shot, God be willing. The DR has done thousands of these surgeries and he knows what he is doing. He is doing God's work by giving men another chance at having a family . I have done a ton of research and I promise you , you will not be in better hands than this team. 110% recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I recently had vasectomy reversal surgery performed by Dr. Loddie Roeder in New Braunfels, TX. I had a vasectomy a few years ago and I have suffered low sex drive, painful side effects ever since. For this reason, my wife and I decided to pursue a vasectomy reversal. After reviewing several surgeons and interviewing ones that appeared to have the most experience, we were drawn to Dr. Roeder due to his passion for his practice and the relationship that he and his team have with their patients. They went to uncommon lengths to understand our situation and help us feel ready for the procedure. Before, during and after, they followed up multiple times and made sure we understood every detail about the pre and post surgical protocols. Most importantly they treated us as human beings and family friends. The surgical experience went smoothly, was almost painless and went exactly as Dr. Roeder said it would. Of the 5 surgical procedures that I have had, this was the best experience so far! Thank you Dr. Roeder and your assistants, Dean and Tammy!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

My reasons for vasectomy reversal were 1) to resolve post vasectomy pain and 2) restore erectile function to pre-vasectomy ability. Within 1 month, my post vasectomy pain went away and my erectile function has nearly fully returned in 3 months. Dr. Roeder and team did a great job at preparing me for surgery and informing me of how to properly heal. The surgical procedure was performed within 3 hours and was without issue. I HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Roeder was a very generous and knowledgeable doctor. He did a great job, and knew exactly what he was doing. Not only is he great, but so are his staff members, Tammy and Dean. They were all very well aware of what was going on and very helpful, as well as very generous.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

11/08/18 Dr. Roeder with his team of Tammy and Dean, is without a doubt the most detail oriented and thorough medical practice I have ever seen. The preparation, on the day of the procedure by Dean and Tammy was very specific, with Dr. Roeder personally giving ample time to ensure I was thoroughly informed. The facility is immaculate and the surgery protocol was impeccable. I was continually updated throughout the procedure. It was a painless experience from anesthesia to the completion. Dr. Roeder is without a doubt the best choice for a VR. To top it all off, I felt as if we were all personal friends. Tammy and Dean could not have been more helpful and friendly. Dr. Roeder is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

OMG !!!! I can’t begin to how Excellent the service was with Dr Roeder! From start to finish the process was amazing ! Tammy at the front desk is fantastic and Dean the office assistant is Amazing! They are the most genuine nicest doctors office I’ve ever seen. Great people with kind hearts ! I live the fact that the company’s roots are Christian abased as well !! If your are looking to have a vasectomy reversal done .... look no more because get offers the highest level of customer service !!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Roeder JR and staff were simply amazing. We felt so welcome, comfortable and safe in the care of Dr. Roeder JR. We had to reschedule our appointment due to illness and they kindly rescheduled us to come in on their day off. The surgery was done with such care and we truly felt we were in the beat hands. I would recommend Dr. Roeder to everyone I know looking for this service!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My wife and I walked into Dr. Roeder’s office nervous and left feeling blessed, happy, excited and that God had truly sent us to the right team of people. His staff instantly calmed our nerves with humor and kindness. Dr. Roeder was insistent to go over the procedure and answer all questions before and after. We didn’t feel like patients but like friends/family, promising to return or send word if God blessed us after the procedure. The staff allowed my wife with me during the procedure and we talked and joked the entire time. Dr. Roeder called me the next morning following the procedure and answered all questions, he encouraged me to call back with any concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Roeder and his amazing staff, I have never felt so comfortable in a clinic before. We hope to write another review post conception!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Roeder is an amazing man! Tammy and Dean are amazing too! They answered all of our questions and made the experience wonderful! We are so happy we found Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My husband had a vasectomy reversal on July 5, 2017. Words evade me in accurately describing our experience. Beginning with the first phone call, arrival for the procedure, procedure, post procedure and the follow up appointment was phenomenal. There was no wait time. We flew in from Alabama for the procedure so we were nervous, but Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy calmed our fears from the moment we met them. I am a RN, but have never experienced treatment like we received.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare