Ratings for Dr. Loddie F. Roeder

Dr. Roeder JR and staff were simply amazing. We felt so welcome, comfortable and safe in the care of Dr. Roeder JR. We had to reschedule our appointment due to illness and they kindly rescheduled us to come in on their day off. The surgery was done with such care and we truly felt we were in the beat hands. I would recommend Dr. Roeder to everyone I know looking for this service!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My wife and I walked into Dr. Roeder’s office nervous and left feeling blessed, happy, excited and that God had truly sent us to the right team of people. His staff instantly calmed our nerves with humor and kindness. Dr. Roeder was insistent to go over the procedure and answer all questions before and after. We didn’t feel like patients but like friends/family, promising to return or send word if God blessed us after the procedure. The staff allowed my wife with me during the procedure and we talked and joked the entire time. Dr. Roeder called me the next morning following the procedure and answered all questions, he encouraged me to call back with any concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Roeder and his amazing staff, I have never felt so comfortable in a clinic before. We hope to write another review post conception!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Roeder is an amazing man! Tammy and Dean are amazing too! They answered all of our questions and made the experience wonderful! We are so happy we found Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My husband had a vasectomy reversal on July 5, 2017. Words evade me in accurately describing our experience. Beginning with the first phone call, arrival for the procedure, procedure, post procedure and the follow up appointment was phenomenal. There was no wait time. We flew in from Alabama for the procedure so we were nervous, but Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy calmed our fears from the moment we met them. I am a RN, but have never experienced treatment like we received.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Wonderful staff and awesome choice very please with the results. Looking forward to a little one in the near future.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My husband and I went to see Dr. Roeder in April of this year for a vasectomy reversal. Tammy, Dean and Dr. Roeder were so warm and inviting. They made an uncomfortable procedure very comfortable. I really appreciated that the staff took their time with us explaining everything and we never felt like just a number. I was allowed to watch the entire procedure which was really interesting. We joked and laughed with the staff during the entire procedure and left with friendly hugs! Recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Loddie Roeder was wonderful. He took great care me during my procedure. He kept me informed all along the way and was kind, reassuring and motivational.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

5 years ago my Wife and I decided for me to get a vasectomy due to her being a high risk pregnancy. Finding our true way with G-D and reading The Bible we came across the scripture where it states that G-D open and closes the womb and at that moment we realized that we made a grave mistake and we decided to get a reversal. My wife and I did extensive research and came across Dr. Roeder's practice and loved all the reviews that we were able to fined in various baby websites. The practice was very professional, loving, and made us feel like family. I would recommend anyone who is planning on getting a reversal to go to Dr. Roeder, he is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I knew we were in the right place when I saw the picture of babies from successful vasectomy reversals on the wall. The care Dr. Roeder takes to perfect his practice and ministry is evident in the ease of the process from beginning to end. The staff were caring and professional. I was allowed to sit in on the procedure. Dr. Roeder took time to educate us before, during and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy are an outstanding, vibrant team. I traveled from Florida to have my reversal vasectomy performed and I would highly recommend them if you're considering this procedure. For any men wondering, the procedure was done under local anesthesia (I was awake & he does offer general anesthesia as well) and I experienced no pain throughout the surgery. Although I was provided a prescription for pain medication, I never needed it and just took Tylenol for 2 days. Hope this helps all men considering this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1976)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union