Ratings for Dr. Loddie F. Roeder

Dr. Roeder is an amazing man! Tammy and Dean are amazing too! They answered all of our questions and made the experience wonderful! We are so happy we found Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My husband had a vasectomy reversal on July 5, 2017. Words evade me in accurately describing our experience. Beginning with the first phone call, arrival for the procedure, procedure, post procedure and the follow up appointment was phenomenal. There was no wait time. We flew in from Alabama for the procedure so we were nervous, but Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy calmed our fears from the moment we met them. I am a RN, but have never experienced treatment like we received.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Wonderful staff and awesome choice very please with the results. Looking forward to a little one in the near future.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My husband and I went to see Dr. Roeder in April of this year for a vasectomy reversal. Tammy, Dean and Dr. Roeder were so warm and inviting. They made an uncomfortable procedure very comfortable. I really appreciated that the staff took their time with us explaining everything and we never felt like just a number. I was allowed to watch the entire procedure which was really interesting. We joked and laughed with the staff during the entire procedure and left with friendly hugs! Recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Loddie Roeder was wonderful. He took great care me during my procedure. He kept me informed all along the way and was kind, reassuring and motivational.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

5 years ago my Wife and I decided for me to get a vasectomy due to her being a high risk pregnancy. Finding our true way with G-D and reading The Bible we came across the scripture where it states that G-D open and closes the womb and at that moment we realized that we made a grave mistake and we decided to get a reversal. My wife and I did extensive research and came across Dr. Roeder's practice and loved all the reviews that we were able to fined in various baby websites. The practice was very professional, loving, and made us feel like family. I would recommend anyone who is planning on getting a reversal to go to Dr. Roeder, he is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I knew we were in the right place when I saw the picture of babies from successful vasectomy reversals on the wall. The care Dr. Roeder takes to perfect his practice and ministry is evident in the ease of the process from beginning to end. The staff were caring and professional. I was allowed to sit in on the procedure. Dr. Roeder took time to educate us before, during and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy are an outstanding, vibrant team. I traveled from Florida to have my reversal vasectomy performed and I would highly recommend them if you're considering this procedure. For any men wondering, the procedure was done under local anesthesia (I was awake & he does offer general anesthesia as well) and I experienced no pain throughout the surgery. Although I was provided a prescription for pain medication, I never needed it and just took Tylenol for 2 days. Hope this helps all men considering this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

We saw Dr. Roeder in Oct. 2016 and he and his staff, Tammy and Dean, were amazing. They were great at making us comfortable and ease. Dr. Roeder took great time to explain the procedure from beginning to end, answered all of our questions, and performed the procedure just as described. He allowed my wife to be with me during the procedure and look at the specimens on the slides. I received antibiotics and pain medication to help with the recovery process. I am very pleased that we chose this doctor. He prayed with us before the procedure, this is definitely a ministry for restoring fertility.#noredo #norepay

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I was relieved to see that the atmosphere was professional and located across from a hospital. Pre-op and post-op consultation was superb.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Braunfels, TX