Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Lackey

I was at his office 6 times, never saw him until my surgery date at the hospital. Dr Lackey did a gastric sleeve surgery me February 2017. I followed all the instructions and did not lose weight. I had CT scan done in September 17, the results show there was minimal reduction in size. I am now fighting with my insurance to get a revision by another doctor. Dr Lackey should not be doing bariatric surgery if he is not doing it correctly.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Went to his office. Has to wait for 40 minutes in the waiting room. Then waiting for another 25 minutes in the exam room. When I was ready to leave a lady came, listen to me for one minute, didn't take notes, ask questions or exam me, then left and when I was going out they gave to me an order for Ultrasound. I never saw the doctor, I never learn who that lady was ( nurse?, LPN? , assistant doctor?) but they charged me like if it was a regular visit. They gave to me more than 15 brochures full of advertising and told me to return in one week for another visit ( more money!).. It looks that his only interest is money. The patients are not persons, they are a cash machines

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Went for a total of 5 office visits, that really could have been done in 3-4 visits. Feel like it was stretched out to get more copays/insurance. In the 5 visits, I saw the Dr twice and only got to speak to him for about 10 minutes total. Very little/poor communication. Few questions answered or addressed and little to no information provided except for what was on a waiver. If you want to talk to and get information from a Doctor, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Thomas C. Lackey's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners