Ratings for Dr. Philip Bachman

Dr. Bachman is very friendly and caring. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to answer all your questions. Dr. Bachman truly cares about your well-being and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bachman from my primary M.D. because of a worker's comp injury. From the moment I walked into the office, I was uneasy. His receptionist is RUDE, and will make you wait at least five minutes to check in, while she gossips with nurses and other front desk staff about "who died, got married, etc." Dr. Bachman is an arrogant prick. My first visit with him was no longer than 5 minutes, where he proceeded to tell me that most of my pain was imaginary and referred me to Physical Therapy. My next appointment with him was less than 10 minutes... from the time I walked in the front door, waited to be checked in, and was ushered out the door. Dr. Bachman was in the room less than two minutes, and rolled his eyes when I stopped him on his way out of the room to ask him a question. This office is highly unprofessional and I will most certainly not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Philip Bachman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford