Ratings for Dr. Dov Frankel

What an awful experience I had here. I was in the worst pain of my life, a horrible toothache. I came because I have no insurance. They gave me no antibiotics. Gave me a shot of Novocain which I'm not sure was even Novocain because it did nothing. Said he was prescribing me Tylenol plus a narcotic but I went to the pharmacy and they said it was Tylenol plus benedryl. Pharmacy said it had to be wrong and sent me back to the hospital where they would not help me because the quack doctor had left and would not call him. So I'm paying for an ER visit without insurance for BENEDRYL. Their solution was to to check in again and see a another doctor. And get charged for second visit. So I am home, in pain, just was before. Thanks a lot Sinai. I'll be writing the medical board.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Amazing bedside manner! Pleasure to deal with. Consider myself very lucky to have this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011