Ratings for Dr. Julia A. Harre

Rudest staff ever!! The doc herself has zero bedside manner, and god forbid you try to ask a question. I have been to her twice and she was correct in her diagnosis one out of the two times. Find someone else, you will be MUCH happier.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

By far the rudest secretary in person or on phone. I'm baffled why Dr Harre keeps her. Dr Harre is the best dermatologist I've been to in Maine, so unfortunately I have to tolerate her disrepectful, discourteous, impolite secretary. I've never experienced anything like it. It's by far shocking to say the least. She makes you feel like she is doing you a favor by even giving you the time of day, then in turn cuts you down & blames you for her rude mistakes. Again, Dr Harre is excellent A+++ derm. , but I'm seriously considering going elsewhere bc of the secretary. How can any person be so rude, esp at respected Dr's office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

After reading many of the comments, I would have to agree with some of them. My appointments were a few years ago. I remember waiting a long time, and the appt. also was quick. She diagnosed my son with scabies and he ended up being allergic to dogs, cats and mold. My last appt. was also cancelled and I thought the receptionist was short. I did not make another appt.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I'm sorry to see all these less than favorable reviews because she has always been good to me and I've never had a negative encounter with her staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have to agree wit the comment that was left stating "You've seen me now pay and get out" awful experience and a waste of money on prescriptions that were on helpful and expensive. The prime example of a quack!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I'm seriously appalled at the negative comments listed here. I've been seeing Dr. Harre for many years now and have NEVER seen her or the staff rude in any manner. Kathleen has always been pleasant and courteous as has Dr. Harre.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

As (most) everyone else noted, the reception staff is the worst I've ever encountered in any office-- medical or otherwise. Rude in person, but even more so over the phone. After I called her out on it (which I've never done before because I hate confrontation, but I couldn't believe her behavior), she did a complete 180. I couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not (she didn't offer an apology), but at least she stopped being a nightmare during that phone call. Dr. Harre's bedside manner is definitely lacking, but I find that is the case with every derm I've experienced. Not sure what it is about that specialty, but none I've visited with have exuded any sort of warmth or charm. The appointment was rushed and her office visit fee for a 5 minute visit was astronomical.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have to agree with the poor side of this doctor's knowledge and attention to patients rather than a good side. I visited this office once at the beginning of september, staff was not friendly, and there was a long wait. I called in because a prescribed cream gave me an acne/allergy, i still don't know which one or what it was doctor didn't bother asking me to come in and look at it or even talk to me in person. Secretary called me back and told to buy a new cream which was ridiculous. How can you prescribe different treatment without seeying a patient or taking a look at him. And this is dermatology we are talking about. Sad to say, but poor service.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I am disturbed at all the bad ratings given. I found the staff, the surroundings, and all connected to Dr. Harre's office pleasant and comfortable. Dr Harre herself is kind, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Her forthright and practical advice was comforting and sensible. I hope that people don't accept the negative comments as fact: she is a fine dermatologist!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The absolutely worst care I've ever received from a doctor. She barely looked at my mole from the doorway and told me, "It's fine. What else do you need." I am appalled. The receptionist is a clear product of poor management as well. She is extremely lazy, acts like the patients are annoying her, and she is very rude. I will never, ever go back to this office. I have also told my PCP's office all about my experience and these reviews, and they will not be referring patients anymore. I will continue to spread the word. Not to mention, the office is an absolute dump. It's outdated, trash was full (in the morning), and grossly dusty. That's just noted from a quick glance with the naked eye.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Julia A. Harre's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Caremore Medical Group