Ratings for Dr. Andra Munteanu

After 1 hr 15 min, the doctor comes in, introduces herself, and asks if a student could sit in.I said ok. 20 minutes later she introduces the student and leaves. The student spent 45 minutes asking me about my health. She took detailed notes. When she left, she left the door ajar and I could hear her and the doctor discussing me for 25 minutes. Finally the doctor came in and asked me all of the same questions the student did, while holding the student's notes. She took some routine blood tests. I was there 3 hours. She said she'd call in a week with results. 2 wks later I get a msg from her. I call back and the receptionist answers. When I asked to speak to the doctor, she said "She just called you a few minutes ago, why didn't you answer?" I said I hadn't heard the phone ring. She said "When the doctor calls you, you answer, she is a very busy woman." I repeated myself. She ended the call saying she'd have her call me. 7 months and still no call back, and they just billed me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Andra Munteanu's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)