Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Brunson

Dr. Brunson knows how to get his point across, even if you don't want to hear it! With my care, which was excellent, I think he used "scared straight" tactics and so far it has worked. It is rare to find a doctor like him and I have been in the medical field for 40 yrs.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

My only experience with Dr. Brunson was in the hospital as he cared for a dear friend as that friend was dying. However, that experience is worthy of public review. My experience of Dr. Brunson is that he is a man of great compassion; a man who cares deeply for those under his care, as well as their families; a man for whom gentleness seems to come very naturally; and a man who appears to give great thought to his words before they leave his mouth (a tremendously rare quality in today's culture). Dr. Brunson is honest and direct, but not lacking in warmth and humility. Having experienced Dr. Brunson in the hospital setting I can say that his commitment to his patients is above and beyond the call. I'm not quite sure I have seen that level of commitment in that setting before. Trust is a huge issue to me in healthcare, and I can honestly say that I would trust Dr. Brunson with my life if the situation arose. This doctor is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

HE IS VERY VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. HE DOES NOT MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID WITH YOUR QUESTIONS, AND HE ANSWERS ALL OF THEM.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Michael D. Brunson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)