Ratings for Dr. Erin J. Silvertooth

The worst Doctor I have ever had. Has a dark side. Does not her meds. Can be insulting and rude.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

very thorough doctor, great listener, compassionate, does not spoon feed. She really helped me to change my life.she's not just about medication or diagnosis, she treats the whole person!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

The best doctor I've ever worked with, hands down. She is compassionate and took the time to get to know me. She worked endlessly with my other doctors to help me to finally get an answer for my chronic symptoms! I have worked with her since 2008 and will never change docs!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Silvertooth for 8 years. She has always been a great listener with awesome "bedside manner." She calls me promptly when I need her and is always available for me. She has helped me through some major life changes. Her answering service is 'okay', it'd be nice if there was staff in the office, but it's not necessary.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Great pdoc- I'll keep seeing her until she quits practicing. She has good intuition... VERY compassionate. Good listener... calming personality, even when I'm a big ball of anxiety and nerves!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012