Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Frankel

I find Dr Frankel to be highly skilled, caring and gentle. I had carpal tunnel surgery and I am truly amazed with the results.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Frankel is someone you can absolutely trust to make the diagnosis you need and not the one that will make him the most money. If surgery is harmful or unnecessary, then he'll perform an alternative that will solve the problem without huge patient cost. Keep in mind that what he recommends for physical therapy is just as important as whatever operations he does. Very funny and conversational.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Frankel did an emergency arm artery bypass. He was very professional, caring and detailed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Frankel is a highly skilled, compassionate surgeon that operated on my hand in a somewhat emergent situation. I would like to extend my utmost thanks to Dr Frankel for his expertise in helping me through a difficult process.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Edward S. Frankel's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)