Ratings for Dr. Angela M. Galdini

Dr. Galdini was the best doctor anyone could ever ask for! She was my doctor for over 20 years before she passed away recently. She was not only kind and dedicated, but also a highly skilled diagnostician.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Words cannot express the sadness and emptiness in my heart. Dr. Galdini was more than a doctor-she was a super-hero-she knew you-your family-and more important-you were not a number-you were a person she cared about. "are you sure everything else is ok?" She asked this several times when you were with her. Well, I wish we could have asked her that-she put everyone and everything in her life first-"I'll be ok" was always her response when you would ask. The dedicated office staff are amazing. My family will always be blessed by having Dr.Galdini in our lives-Heaven received a special angel-we will always love and respect you, Dr. Galdini!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

DR. Galdini was a wonderful doctor she always made you feel comfortable when you went to see her she was very kindhearted person you could tell that she knew the lord and she would not stop until she found the reason for your illness.She will truly be missed.My prayers are with her family and staff.Rest in peace Dr. Galdini.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

RIP Dr. GALDINI! THE MEDICAL FIELD HAS LOST A ONE IN A MILLION DOCTOR!!!!! SHE CARED SO DEEPLY ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND TOOK ALOT OF TIME WITH THEM BECAUSE SHE CARED! SHE WAS MY GODSEND!!! SHE HELPED ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. I DROVE AN HOUR JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT HER DEDICATION AND CARE WAS EXCEPTIONAL! ME, BEING A NURSE FOR 25 YEARS, HAVE WORKED FOR AND WITH MANY DOCTORS AND NOT ONE OF THEM COULD EVER MATCH HER!!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH HER FAMILY! HEAVEN HAS NOW RECEIVED ANOTHER GREAT ANGEL!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

The wait is too long. What's the reason for an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Galdini and her staff are great!! They all know you by name when they see your face. Use to hate the waiting time but finally realized that's because she does not rush her patients and makes sure the undestand and have everything they need when they leave her office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very personable and caring physician. She always does her best to satisfy her patients.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

She has been my family's doctor for about 12 years. She has taken care of us all through strokes, kidney failure, pregnancy and mental illness. She always refers us to wonderful specialists and makes us feel secure.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Angela M. Galdini's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1982)